Brand Name: KINERET
Active Ingredient: Anakinra
Strength: 100 mg/0.67 mL solution for subcutaneous injection
Manufacturer Name: Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB
Anakinra is a biologic medication used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory diseases. A biologic drug is created through genetic engineering and resembles a protein naturally found in the body.
It prevents interleukin one from attaching to its receptor. Gout and pseudogout, juvenile arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, uveitis, and auto-inflammatory syndromes are a few conditions for which it is occasionally prescribed. We assist with anakinra injection pricing, details, and uses, ARKON SOLUTIONS, through Name patient Import Services or Govt Hospital Supply.
List of excipients
Special storage precautions
This medicinal product must not be combined with other medicinal products without compatibility studies.
ARKON SOLUTIONS are one of the world’s most prestigious and trustworthy distributors of pharmaceutical products and assists in distributing Drugs For Patients, Pharma Companies And CROs and RLD
We provide easy and quick access to anakinra injection at a reasonable cost in India. We offer a quality guarantee and delivery anywhere in the world based on the customer’s needs.
ARKON SOLUTIONS has access to and the capacity to supply Kineret Injection from all over the world.
For more information contact us on , or call us at +912225604238 / +91 7777001263 or Email us to [email protected] to know the anakinra injection price in India. Our friendly staff will happily guide you and answer any general or medical enquiry.
The anakinra medication is injected under your skin. Sometimes, patients who don’t need to be in a hospital or clinic can take anakinra from home. Your doctor or nurse will show you how to prepare and inject the medication if you use it at home. Make sure you are familiar with how to use the medication. You will be instructed on which body parts to inject this medication if you use it at home. Use a new body part whenever you give yourself or your child a shot. Make sure you rotate body parts by keeping track of where each shot is given. Skin issues will be less probable as a result. When injecting your medication, always use a fresh needle, a prefilled syringe that has yet to be opened, or a syringe.
Rheumatoid arthritis can be managed with anakinra. So that you can move more efficiently, it helps in slowing down joint deterioration and reducing joint discomfort and swelling. Anakinra acts quickly, with clinical responses, ACR20 or joint counts appearing four weeks after therapy begins and significant improvements in biochemical indicators of C-reactive protein within one week. The most frequent adverse event associated with anakinra is injection site reactions. Generally, these side effects are minor and go away within two to three weeks of treatment. Most patients who improved with anakinra saw results within three months, while others showed signs of improvement between 3 and 6 months after beginning medication.
You need to learn the proper techniques for handling syringes securely and administering injections, so you may develop the confidence you require, whether you are a parent injecting your child or a patient learning to self-inject. A temperature range of 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C) is recommended for anakinra storage. You need to keep anakinra away from light and in its original box when not in use. If a syringe has been out of the fridge for more than 12 hours, throw it away. Anakinra should not be shaken or frozen. You can follow the doctor’s instructions to keep the anakinra in a refrigerator.
- Keep Anakinra warm by warming it to room temperature before using it.
- Your injection site should be treated with hydrocortisone or antihistamine cream.
- Under your skin, Kineret is injected.
- At the same time every day, administer Kineret injections.
- The frequency of your Kineret injections may need to be adjusted if you have a kidney condition, according to your healthcare professional.
- To prevent bleeding, rotate the spots. To keep track of locations, use a diary or the Anakinra Injection Tracker.
- A red, bruised, painful, or hard skin area should not get an injection.
- Before and after the injection, cool the injection site with an ice pack or cold compress for a few minutes.
Anakinra’s biological drug helps treat rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory illnesses by reducing inflammation. A biological drug is created through genetic engineering and closely resembles a protein found in the body naturally. Neonatal onset multisystem inflammatory illness is a rare hereditary syndrome that can be treated in newborns with anakinra (NOMID). Cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes include NOMID as a subtype (CAPS). The skin, joints, and central nervous system are just a few of the bodily components affected by this illness and experience unchecked inflammation. Anakinra needs to be refrigerated before usage and then warmed to room temperature. Patients can learn how to administer the injections themselves from a nurse or doctor. Injection sites for Anakinra include the front of the thigh and abdomen. To avoid using the exact location repeatedly, injection sites should be alternated.
This medication, a recombinant human interleukin antagonist, is given to patients (18 years or older). Who have not experienced any clinical improvement in their symptoms or an insufficient response to treatment with one or more disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs to reduce the pain and swelling brought on by moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis, either alone or in combination with methotrexate (DMARDs).
- Anakinra is provided at an affordable injection price in India, is in a graduated pre-filled syringe, and is ready for use.
- Using the graduated pre-filled syringe, doses between 20 and 100 mg are possible.
- The syringe is inappropriate for pediatric patients with a body weight below 10 kg because the minimum dose is 20 mg.
- There should be no shaking of the pre-filled syringe.
- Kineret is an unpreserved, sterile solution. Only for one use.
- Do not tremble. Before injecting, let the pre-filled syringe come to room temperature.
- Visually check the solution for impurities and discolouration before administering it. Only transparent, colorless-to-white solutions that might include some translucent-to-white amorphous particles from the product itself should be injected.
- The quality of the product is unaffected by the presence of these particles.
- Waste and unused medications should be disposed of according to local regulations.
- If one has Hypersensitivity to any product ingredient, including proteins derived from Escherichia coli or anakinra.
- Patients with neutropenia for any reason, severely impaired renal function, and active tuberculosis that has been present for a while are not advised to take it.
- It should not be combined with anti-TNF medications.
Injection Site Reactions Such As: