A CD30-directed antibody-drug conjugate called brentuximab vedotin is used to treat different lymphomas. Additionally, systemic or localized anaplastic large cell lymphomas that only affect the skin are treated with brentuximab vedotin (primary cutaneous).
Why is Brentuximab Vedotin prescribed?
Injections of brentuximab vedotin are used in conjunction with other chemotherapy drugs to treat Hodgkin’s lymphoma (Hodgkin’s disease) in patients who have not previously received treatment as well as in those who are susceptible to the condition worsening or returning following a stem cell transplant (a procedure that replaces diseased bone marrow with healthy bone marrow),
Those with Hodgkin’s lymphoma who did not respond to a stem cell transplant (a process that swaps out unhealthy bone marrow for healthy bone marrow) or at least two chemotherapy treatments may be treated with this medication.
It is used in combination with other chemotherapy drugs to treat systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma (sALCL; a type of non-Hodgkin lymphoma) in patients who did not respond to another chemotherapy treatment period, as well as other specific types of peripheral T-cell lymphomas (PTCL; a type of non-Hodgkin lymphoma) in patients who have not previously received treatment.
A specific form of non-lymphoma Hodgkin’s known as primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma (pcALCL), among patients who have already undergone treatment.
An injection of brentuximab vedotin functions by eradicating cancer cells and is a member of the class of medications known as antibody-drug conjugates. Get brentuximab injection at the best price in India from us, ARKON SOLUTIONS, through Name patient Import Services or Govt Hospital Supply.
Special Precautions For Disposal
- A doctor with experience using anti-cancer medications should be in charge of administering ADCETRIS.
- ADCETRIS should only be administered intravenously.
- ADCETRIS should not be administered as an infusion or mixed with other medications.
- For injections, every single-use vial needs to be reconstituted with 10.5 mL of water to a final concentration of 5 mg/mL. ADCETRIS is overfilled by 10% in each vial, resulting in a total reconstituted volume of 11 mL and 55 mg of ADCETRIS per vial.
- Gently swirl the vial to aid dissolution.
- The reconstituted solution in the vial has a final pH of 6.6 and is clear to faintly opalescent.
- Visually checking the reconstituted solution for foreign particles and/or discoloration is advised. If one of these are noticed, kindly throw away the medication.
- Following local legislation, waste and unneeded pharmaceuticals should be disposed of.
When shouldn’t you take Brentuximab Vedotin? (Contraindications)
- When you have a nasty infection.
- If a patient who is producing milk or breastfeeding.
- If one has Hypersensitivity to any product ingredient.
- Kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function.
List of excipients
Shelf life:Four years
Special storage precautions
About UsARKON SOLUTIONS are one of the world’s most prestigious and trustworthy distributors of pharmaceutical products and assists in distributing Drugs For Patients, Pharma Companies And CROs and RLD.
We provide easy and quick access to brentuximab injection at a reasonable price in India. We offer a quality guarantee and delivery anywhere in the world based on the customer’s needs.
ARKON SOLUTIONS has access to and the capacity to supply brentuximab vedotin from all over the world.
Please make an appointment with us, or call us at +912225604238 / +91 7777001263 or Email us to [email protected] to know the brentuximab vedotin injection price in India. Our friendly staff will happily guide you and answer any general or medical enquiry.