Arkon Solutions is a pharma services company that provides access to pharmaceuticals throughout India by supplying patients and markets with medicines that are not registered or commercially accessible.
The privacy and security of your personal information are priorities for Arkon Solutions. We always treat you and your data with the respect you deserve and in line with the law. Following all relevant data privacy legislation and regulations, we have solid procedures and technology protections to protect all personally identifiable information.
How do we use and handle your information, and what do we do with it?
Your information will only be used where it is allowed under applicable legislation. We use your information in the following ways in addition to utilizing it to offer the services, products, or information you request and for the purposes stated above:
- • To deliver marketing communications that may be of interest to you;
- • personalize your experience and better tailor content to you;
- • facilitate social sharing functionality;
- • enable you to send messages to another person through the Services;
- • provide customer support;
- • provide information about the Services, our other products, programs, or services, your accounts, and notices;
- • to assist us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and business partners in better comprehending our target markets, gauging user interest in the Services, enhancing the Services, and carrying out additional market research tasks;
Any information we have on you that we have collected from you may be combined, summed up, or made anonymous using information from other online or offline sources. Unless specified otherwise by relevant law, this information does not personally identify you for any reason.
What details do we gather about you?
Basic personal information like your name and job title (if provided);
• Contact information like your phone number and postal or email address; Financial information like payment-related details or bank account information (if submitted);
• Information generated while we are providing our services or that is given to us by or on behalf of our clients.
• Any additional information belonging to you that you may submit;
• Demographic data, such as your address, preferences, or interests;
• Website usage and other technical data, such as specifics of your visits to our websites and/or information obtained through cookies and other monitoring technologies.
How long do we retain your information?
In order to fulfill the purposes for which your data was collected and any other permitted linked purposes, we will keep your information for as long as is necessary (for example, certain transaction details and correspondence related to any legal services we provide may be retained until the time limit for claims in respect of the transaction has expired or in order to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding the retention of such data). If your information is used for two different purposes, we will keep it until the one with the longest retention time expires; however, once the purpose with the shorter retention period ends, we will no longer use it.
How do we safeguard your data?
We acknowledge that data privacy depends on information security. We employ a variety of commercially reasonable physical, technical, and procedural measures to help protect information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction following the requirements of data protection laws, even though no data transmission, including over the Internet or any website, can be guaranteed to be secure from intrusion. Your information is held on our secure servers or the secure servers of our service providers. It is accessed and used following our security standards and any agreements we have with our service providers.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions about this Notice or how we process your information or need any help, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by sending an email to [email protected] or call us at +91 9967 329 080.