Metastatic breast cancer has spread to other parts of the body or cannot be surgically removed and is treated with Enhertu in India.
Trastuzumab Deruxtecan marketed under the name Enhertu, is at affordable price in India and is for adult patients with metastatic or unresectable HER2-positive breast cancer who have received a prior anti-HER2-based regimen either in the metastatic setting or in the neoadjuvant or adjuvant settings and have developed the disease.
Why is Enhertu Prescribed?
Enhertu can only be applied when it has been established that cancer “overexpressed HER2″—that is, when it overproduces the protein HER2 on the surface of the tumor cells, causing the tumor cells to multiply more quickly. Patients who have had two or more HER2-targeted therapies are treated with Enhertu alone.
The patient should be watched during and after the infusion for symptoms like fever and chills because the infusion may cause allergic reactions. If the patient experiences side effects, the doctor may lower the dose or temporarily or permanently stop the treatment.
Enhertu should be administered as a 5.4 mg/kg intravenous infusion once every three weeks (on a 21-day cycle) until the disease progresses or there is unacceptable toxicity. Get Enhertu injection at the best price in India from us, ARKON SOLUTIONS, through Name patient Import Services or Govt Hospital Supply.
Special Precautions For Disposal
- A physician should only administer Enhertu with knowledge of cancer drugs.
- Do not mix Enhertu with other medicinal products or administer other medicinal products through the same intravenous line.
- Enhertu is administered intravenously. It must be administered as an intravenous infusion after being reconstituted and diluted by a medical expert. Pushes or boluses into the vein should not be used to give Enhertu.
- Look for particles and discoloration in the reconstituted solution. The mixture must be transparent and pale yellow to colorless. If there are visible particles, the solution is hazy, or it has a discolored appearance, do not use it.
- If not used right away, keep the reconstituted Enhertu vials in the refrigerator, away from light, at a temperature between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius for up to 24 hours. Avoid freezing.
- Waste and unnecessary pharmaceuticals should be disposed of following local laws.
When shouldn’t you take Enhertu? (Contraindications)
- When you have a nasty infection.
- If a patient is breastfeeding or is pregnant.
- If one has Hypersensitivity to any product ingredient.
List of excipients
Special storage precautions
Shelf life:Four years
About UsARKON SOLUTIONS are one of the world’s most prestigious and trustworthy distributors of pharmaceutical products and assists in distributing Drugs For Patients, Pharma Companies And CROs and RLD.
We provide easy and quick access to Enhertu at an appropriate price in India. We offer a quality guarantee and delivery anywhere in the world based on the customer’s needs.
ARKON SOLUTIONS has access to and the capacity to supply Enhertu from all over the world.
Please make an appointment with us, or call us at +912225604238 / +91 7777001263 or Email us to [email protected] to know the the Enhertu price in India. Our friendly staff will happily guide you and answer any general or medical enquiry.